GGO16 -Day 11

Today was a bit of a slow day, but not completely unproductive... I got some new RAM for my home PC to upgrade it from 4GB to 16GB, so of course I had to spend a bit of time testing if XCOM2 runs any better now (a bit better at least).

Progress is going to slow down a bit the next couple of days, because I decided to rewrite my GUI using the native Unity GUI instead of NGUI. I decided to do it now, because I'm not really enjoying working with NGUI and it would be better to get the switch out of the way now before I start building a helluva lot more GUI screens and menus. The other benefit is that my cousin would now be able to help without us having to fork out around a $100.

While I'm at it I'm also going to try and make the game a bit prettier, but I'll hold off on the screenshots until I've got something a bit more polished...